Notice for Pragati 2024-25 Executive Committee (EC) Election
here https://dianegottlieb.com/education/john-locke-essay-concerning-toleration/93/ good 8th grade essay topics follow site enter site hemingway essays essay about social media platforms validade viagra pfizer https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/name-dr-eric-williams-doctoral-thesis/17/ breakfast club essay paper kamagra 100mg para que sirve biology thesis examples pdf is there a daily viagra pill el viagra me ayuda a durar mas https://indiana.internexus.edu/courses/how-to-start-a-figurative-language-essay/52/ fanfiction twilight viagra can u take kratom with sildenafil uc prompts 2016 follow site essay for student council https://writerswin.com/book/smart-person-essay/97/ how to help a student who is starting medication as a school psychologist sildenafil canada reviews art appropriation essay accutane 9 months engineering homework helper go site herbert spencer survival of the fittest essay lucid dreaming essay topic https://riversideortho.com/citrato-de-sildenafila-50mg-preo/ buy cialis broken arrow We are pleased to announce the elections for the 2024-25 Executive Committee of Pragati, which will be held during Pragati Kali Puja celebrations on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Board of Trustees of Pragati has nominated Sujoy Banerjee and Amit Banerjee as the Election Committee to conduct this election.
Nominations for candidates for the Executive Committee will be accepted from the date of this announcement through Saturday, Novemeber 4, 2023.
- All nominations MUST be submitted by email to email@example.com. Candidates must be current Pragati members in good standing.
- Each candidate must be nominated by one current member in good standing and seconded by another current member in good standing.
- Each Pragati member can nominate or second, in total, no more than two candidates.
- The nominated candidate, the nominating, and the seconding members MUST certify in the emails that they are current Pragati members in good standing. Membership status of nominated candidates and the nominating and seconding members are subject to verification by the Election Committee.
- Please include the name, phone number, mailing and email address of the candidate you are nominating/seconding in your email message.
- You should receive a confirmation receipt for your nomination email within a week of your sending the email. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact Amit Banerjee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sujoy Banerjee at email@example.com.
- The upcoming election will follow procedures similar to those held earlier BOT and EC Elections and more details will be communicated closer to the election date.
Pragati Board of Trustees